CHALET ROYAL | 18 guests
Perfect twin chalets in one of France’s most prestigious ski resorts.
Comprising the main house and the wellbeing centre, Chalet Royal’s 1,500m2 offers idyllic accommodation for up to 18 guests. From its secluded location above Demi-Quartier, you are treated to commanding views across the valley to the mountains beyond and Mont Blanc. With seven double rooms in all, five in the main house, two in the spa building, plus a children’s bunk room, the Chalet offers flexible accommodation. Each of the bedrooms benefits from serene mountain views and a sanctuary-like marble bathroom.
After a day out on the slopes of Megève to the south or Combloux to the north, Chalet Royal is a treat to come home to. Nestled slightly behind the main house, the wellness centre is the perfect place to relax and unwind. Soothe those tired muscles in the Hammam or massage rooms or give them an extra workout in the spacious and well-appointed gym with attractive garden views.
The best view of all has to be from the gorgeous pool, a serene oasis under weathered timbers whose floor to ceiling windows reveal breathtaking views across the treetops to snow-capped mountains.
Inside the main house, it’s easy to relax in the bright, open-plan living spaces, a sanctuary of glass, polished marble, pale timbers and breathtaking views. The sophisticated interiors have a laid-back vibe that soon soaks through, leaving you to enjoy being waited on by Chalet Royal’s dedicated private staff.
After dinner, retire to the games room stocked with arcade games or snuggle up to enjoy a movie in the cinema room. Or if the night still feels young, there’s always the chalet’s private nightclub.
- 8 Bedrooms with en-suite bathroom | 18 guests
- daily full luxury breakfast and afternoon tea service
- Water, Soft Drinks, Coffee and Teas
- Private chef to prepare evening meals (food and drinks charged as extra)
- Chef 8 hrs per day
- Service staff during meal times
- Concierge Service/House Manager
- Housekeeping (Makeup & Turn Down Service)
- Groceries shopping (charged at cost, except for breakfast and afternoon tea, included)
- Arrival/Departure transfer from a Swiss airport for all guests by car/minibus (same time)
- In-resort shared driver service
- Cinema Room/Bar/Private Nightclub
- Infinity Pool, Massage/Treatment Room
from 125.000 €/week
Please ask for more details, availability & prices.
Each of the bedrooms benefits from serene mountain views and a sanctuary-like marble bathroom.
Master-Suite: Super king size bed, living room, dressing room, en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower and bath.
Bedroom 2: King size bed, en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower and bath.
Bedroom 3: King size bed, en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower and bath.
Bedroom 4: King size bed, en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower.
Bedroom 5: “Children’s suite” with 4 single beds, en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower.
Bedroom 6: King size bed, en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower.
Bedroom 7: Double bed, en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower.
Bedroom 8: Double bed, en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower.
* An amount of € 250/adult/day and € 150/child below 12 years old will be added for incidentals.
* For dates reserved outside the ski season, only daily housekeeping, daily chef for 3 meals and service staff included
* Deposit: 15.000 €